Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Post 6 -- NEW LAPTOP and so it continues


Although my posting has been quite lacking, the OkC world HAS NOTTTTT... What else is new right??

I've changed my profile quite a bit since last updating and have cut some sections down. Mainly my message me if which I will post below:

I had a bunch of junk in here before. Just do it. I need some friends around here/adventure. Just don't be a complete douche ok? Have some intelligence, laugh a lot, and be healthy... I think we will do alright from there.

Sometimes I do take awhile to reply so be patient.

Also if you're a man with a sweet beard, rough hands, or an amazing ass please message me. I'll want to touch either one of those things ;)


The bolded part was the big kicker. Now these are three things I love in a man. Facial hair, ASS (oh I love staring at asses especially at work), and rough hands. Explanations... pfft I don't need any.

Regardless here are some of the responses I have gotten... with photos included...

Very small photos mind you but still. As always links to the profile if you have access. Let them bitch at me I CARE NOT.



I commend the effort. And he's not bad looking, but don't demand for me to check your ass out... or put it out there that MAYBE IF I'M LUCKY I can check it out sometime. I'll look at your ass when I want and where I want and you probably won't even know. Ok, so that was a light one to get you going. Here's a better one.



Let me start off with this guy has a girlfriend. I proceeded to mention this is in a reply. I like how "sometimes" cuddling is "some" of his favorite things as well. AND how are you born without an ass, how do you shit? How do you sit down? Is that humanly possible??? Not to mention (sorry for those guys who are out there) he's too fluffy for my taste. I prefer tall and skinny. He does not fit the bill. The thing I'm wondering is where the fuck is the girlfriend in all of this??? MIA... or he's being a weirdo... I vote both...

No response to this one, the message says it all:



Reply with comments on that one I'm interested as to whether or not I should respond still. I'm curious if he would send me a photo of his actual ass or not...(and if he does I would totally post it)

Keep em coming!



Who says gnarley anymore for one? For two... of course he likes FOOD he's stoned all the time (note the handle on his profile) and he's fluffy. I wonder if he has ever cooked kit kat lasagna. (you'll laugh at that link) What does 22 bitty mean? Am I out of the loop on cool, hip lingo now... or is that a stoner thing?

Man this is getting long my hands hurt... ok two more and then a redemption.



First off look at the lil' profile picture there. If you have access do me a favor and look at his photos... What a moustache I will say but no no no no NO. I mentioned BEARDS not your foot hair or ass hair or whatever HAIR... I can only imagine what his bush looks like. Not to mention if I was to have sex with this man (not even if he was the last on Earth) I would probably be hacking up hairballs for the rest of my life... Wookie gets no nookie... I wonder if he decides what parts he shaves and what parts he doesn't. Or if he shaves designs in his chest hair. These are the things I think about people... sue me...

Ok two more I lied above, I can't help these other two, then redemption... maybe I should have broken this up into two posts... You know what I'm going to save the other two (because I'm sure I'm going to get more gems and I'm wicked hungry) and post a second one soon... I love posting messages I get because this is what I have to deal with!!! Lately I haven't had time to respond to nearly anyone but a select few and the next guy (redemption) I did respond to and am quite pleased that I had. He's pretty gnarley (Think I might have to bring that back)



FINALLY I AM SPEEEEEECHLESS! Seriously I had no idea how to respond to him. After laughing and thinking about it awhile we exchanged messages while I was home for Turkey day and finally met up about a week ago. Can't complain. Beard is great, ass is nice, and he's not a complete douche HOW ABOUT THAT! Actually he's not really a douche at all to be honest. I'm sure if anything it will be a beautiful friendship. And for the record I'm glad he likes women asses and not men asses.

So as you can see, it's hit or miss. That or it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometime later this week (I'm guessing Friday while I do laundry) I'll post some more random messages. Maybe a profile dissection. Who knows.

Much Love
Tanya

1 comment: