Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post 8 -- Introducing the felons of OkC! Or some of them anyway


I don't know what made me think of writing a post about felons. I suppose I was just bored and thinking what to write and the felon idea came to mind. Mainly because if you're a felon, why would you mention it on a dating website?

I suppose it is something that someone should mention to someone before you go out with them. I'm really curious if someone who is a felon also looks for someone who is a felon. Speaking of I did a google search and found this felon dating site. Obviously it is under construction, but I thought it was pretty funny that felons are a target audience for dating. What kind of questions would they ask?

I'm looking for someone who has murdered a puppy
I really enjoy assaulting police officers
Running around naked in public is my favorite activity
I like to steal things from Wal*Mart in my free time


I'm sure I could go on and on about that. Anyway I decided to pull a few profile snips together. Give a round of applause to the felons of OkC!

First up Dianamatrix!!!



First thing I'm wondering is why in the world does a felon have a GUN!? Is that legal? I guess if it isn't there's not much she can lose in this case. Need a housewife fast? Go get yerself a felon. Not only can she cook and clean but she'll shoot a bitch in the face! Protection and care all in one easy package!

Second to bat is GATEBOY!



The spelling in this profile = horrendous. I actually cringed reading through it. But there you have it under private things he surely is felon material. A chef you say? I like how he wants to run his own "resteraunt". I wonder what the menu would look like... Speeshalz of da day -- Crack-a-roni N cheeze... Something along those lines yeah? What does gateboy even mean? He left the gates of prison and can now fly free like a BEAUTIFUL EAGLE!

And now PlayingToWin!



This guy actually used his mugshot as his profile picture. I don't need to say anything else about this one. I did find him on wikipedia though with google image search and I GUESS he is famous for some arrest in Texas on new years with the police. You can find that here

Ahem DAVOICEOFREASuN



News flash he spelled reason incorrectly. I like how he said he's NOT anti-social yet all of his friends are online. Maybe I should be his friend. I'm also pretty sure advertising you haven't had sex in five years is not a turn on. I wonder how many times he janks it a day. I also wonder what he did to be a felon. My guess is da drugz.

I'm just gonna post two with no comments and then show you the last two whoppers I enjoyed.





Funniest one I saw was Imnotguilty which first of all made me laugh but the kicker was his profile



Again his real mugshot as a profile photo. That first paragraph though I thought was real until I realized it wasn't. That would have been pretty funny though. I'll give it to the kid, he has a good sense of humor... for a felon... ^_^

And to end it is FrauHolle She was the most shocking!



Now I'm not sure how true this all is, but that is in fact her mugshot. I couldn't find anything via image search, but if all that is true *shivers* scary.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Let me know what you would like to see next!

Much love
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Best story ever.
    You really now how to captivate a readers attention! :)

    ReplyDelete